- Here are the WP Rocket pricing options: WP Rocket Single plan subscription costs $49 per year. WP Rocket Plus plan subscription costs $99 per year. WP Rocket Infinite plan subscription costs $249 per year.
- WP Rocket Pricing Now that you know how good WP Rocket is the natural question is price and how it stacks up to the alternative WordPress caching and performance plugins. There are three plans to.
What is WP Rocket?
WP Rocket caching plugin is a tool that allows you to speed up your WordPress website and get more traffic, conversions, and money. Google loves fast websites and WP Rocket makes your WordPress load fast in a few clicks.
Are you looking for the best WP Rocket coupon code to save on the best caching plugin purchase? If yes, then here I'm with the most exclusive wp rocket coupon code through which you can save upto 50% OFF on your caching plugin purchase. As you know, slow website speed might result in losing your customers, and it can also downgrade the performance and keywords in SERPs. Dropping the keyword. The WP Rocket price is very reasonable. It comes in three different plans – Single, Plus, and Infinity. They are Single plan ($49 for a single site), Plus plan ($99 for three sites), and Infinity plan ($249 for unlimited websites). All these plans come with one year of support and updates.
How To Use WP Rocket? (Features)
- Simplicity & Speed – You won’t need sophisticated processes to install this caching plugin as you can configure it yourself. Also, it starts working immediately after installing it.
- Page Caching – It activates page caching when you install the plugin, so you can improve your SEO rankings, loading times, and ultimately conversions.
- Cache Preloading – WP Rocket provides its own crawler that simulates an intent to preload the cache of the WordPress site. As a result, browsers can index the site almost immediately.
- Images on Request – Images start to download only if the site´s visitor wants to see the image and scroll down or scroll up to reach it. That would put it at the same level as major browsers that also use this technology such as Yahoo, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Developer Friendly – Developers can customize this plugin easily because its code is clean and following WordPress best practices.
- Database Optimization – You can schedule regular clean-ups to make sure your website is always running smoothly without unnecessary bloat.
- Import/Export – This tool will let you import or export easily your favorite settings
- Mobile Detection – It detects mobile users and creates separate cache files for them to allow your site to speed up its loading times in smartphones.
- It is e-commerce friendly by excluding the cart and checkout pages from the caching process.
- All plans include all-year-round customer support.
- Prices are very affordable.
- It offers Multilingual Compatibility with the most popular multilingual plugins.
- It doesn’t offer a free trial period.
- Customer support is only reachable through tickets and doesn´t offer live chat or direct email.
How Does WP Rocket Work? (Conclusion)
In short, WP Rocket is a plugin that delivers all the results it offers and more. That is because it significantly improves the upload speed of your WordPress site. In addition, it offers numerous advantages for both the users and the site’s owners.
How Much It Costs? (Pricing)
Best Paid & Free Alternatives (Similar Tools)
SEO WordPress Plugins
- Yoast SEO
- All in One SEO Pack 280
- WP Rocket
- Ultimate Blocks 121
- W3 Total Cache 110
- Relevanssi 90
- WP Structured Content
- ShortPixel 25
Help your team get a lot more done each day. Say goodbye to wasted time!
Recommended by SEMPlaza as the Best Employee Time-Tracking Tool in 2021.
Wp Rocket Premium
Behind SEMPlaza is a team of SEM specialists working hard to put together one of the best internet marketing tools directory. Additionally they offer free search engine marketing tips and strategies in all digital marketing fields: SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email & push marketing, retail & afffiliate marketing. Evernote business cost.