Looking for an easy way to customize your website? WordPress page builders make designing and editing your own site effortless. Plus, with easy-to-use features, you won’t need any technical knowledge.
In this article, we’ll show you the best WordPress page builders for creating your site quickly and with no coding required.
To help you navigate, here’s a quick summary of our top picks:
So how about we dive in and discover what to look for in a great website builder?
Visual Composer Website Builder is a user-friendly WordPress website editor that helps you create custom website layouts, fast. It comes with a simple drag and drop builder, out of box content elements, professional templates, and a host of powerful features to make a website. WordPress Page Builder with unlimited creative opportunities! Create with a drag-and-drop interface. 200+ themes available! Easily try out new icons, section backgrounds, column designs and row colors, text settings and more, right from within the editor. Page Builder Framework is rock solid and widely used among experts & professionals in the WordPress space. Modular Approach Every feature in Page Builder Framework is designed to not leave any footprint on your website if it is not configured.
At v 1.0.1 for the Free version and v 1.0.0 for the Pro, WP Page Builder already has a lot to offer. It's a real good start, and with a little more fine tuni. WP Page Builder is a drag and drop WordPress plugin to create websites on the fly. Whether you need to build web pages from scratch or edit them thoroughly, WP Page Builder brings all essential site-building elements to a single place for you. It is a completely front-end based tool with plenty of design options and tons of design elements.
How to Choose the Best WordPress Page Builder Plugin
As we mentioned above, WordPress page builders are pretty neat tools. They let you create and manage WordPress websites without any programming knowledge. For you, that means less money to spend on developers. With an excellent WordPress page builder plugin, you can do it all yourself.
Where it gets tricky is figuring out which WordPress site builder is best for you. There are so many page builder plugins available for WordPress; it’s hard to know which one to choose.
So here are a few things to keep in mind when browsing the options:
- Compatibility: If you don’t want to change your theme, you’ll need to find a page builder that works with your existing WordPress theme. Otherwise, you could run into issues where your design doesn’t look right or your theme breaks. Most of the builders on this list are compatible with most themes and revert to the original WordPress editor if there’s a problem.
- Mobile responsiveness: To ensure your website adapts to all screen sizes, you’ll need a site builder that’s mobile-friendly. Again, all the options in this article are mobile responsive. But if you choose a plugin that isn’t included, make sure this feature is available.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): Being able to optimize your content for search engines is a crucial feature to look out for. When used in combination with an SEO plugin, the website builders below make it easy to optimize your content.
- Stand-out features: the best WordPress page builders should make it easy to design and customize your site in real-time. The visual builder should also include styling options, templates, and other content elements.
So, in short, a good page builder is easy to use, mobile-responsive, SEO-friendly, and has easy customization options.
With all that in mind, let’s look at the best WordPress page builders available for WordPress users.
Best Drag and Drop WordPress Page Builders
1. SeedProd Landing Page Builder
SeedProd is the best drag and drop WordPress page builder. The real-time visual editor makes creating any landing page a breeze. So if you want to create high-converting landing pages without hiring a developer, this is the best choice for your WordPress website.
SeedProd comes with a variety of landing page templates to help you get started. This makes it easy to create a professionally designed homepage, sales page, newsletter sign up page, thank you page, and more. Plus, they’ll look stunning right out of the box.
SeedProd also includes a pre-made maintenance mode, coming soon page, login page, and 404 web pages. Turning them on and off takes just a single click and you can customize the design however you like.
Growing your leads and conversions is just as easy. SeedProd integrates with the most popular email marketing services. It also connects to Google Analytics, and Zapier to keep your marketing efforts on track.
Best of all, SeedProd’s landing page builder plugin won’t slow down your website. It’s bloat-free with minimal code, and lightning-fast to work with, unlike other builders that lag and are unresponsive.
- Powerful drag and drop WordPress page builder with live mobile and desktop previews.
- Customizable landing page templates you can edit with no coding needed in the backend of your site.
- Content blocks and sections with pre-made templates like opt-in forms, giveaways, login forms, and custom HTML.
- Built-in coming soon, maintenance, login, and 404 modes.
- Easy layout navigation, color schemes, and font combinations with the option or custom CSS.
- Undo, redo, save, and reuse templates and landing page blocks
- Access controls to decide who can and can’t see specific pages.
- Track page subscribers with or without a email marketing service.
- Premium integrations with popular email providers, Google Analytics, and Zapier.
- 100% mobile responsive WordPress plugin.
Pricing for SeedProd starts at $39 per year for 1 site.
2. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is a great WordPress page builder for beginners, bloggers, and marketers of any skill level. Its user-friendly interface is easy to navigate, and there’s a wide range of professionally designed templates to get you started. This is pretty handy since a well-designed landing page is vital for increasing conversions.
- Drag and drop frontend editor for designing your pages in real-time.
- Over 30 landing page templates to tweak and make your own.
- Tons of content templates to help create your about page, contact page, blog, and more.
- Many modules you can drag to your pages such as galleries, sliders, testimonials, buttons, etc.
- Lets you add contact forms to your site via WordPress widgets and shortcodes.
- Beaver Builder lite and its live demo let you try all the features before you commit to buying.
Pricing starts at $99 for unlimited websites.
3. Divi by Elegant Themes
The Divi WordPress page builder plugin by Elegant Themes lets you create stunning page layouts for your site in true visual style. And because the builder’s at the core of the Divi WordPress theme, you’ll have access to Elegant Theme’s premium products.
Features:Preston minecraft server.
- Many content modules for unlimited design possibilities.
- The drag and drop interface is easy to use, even for beginners.
- Includes tons of professionally built templates for different site types.
- You can customize everything from fonts and colors to sizing and spacing.
- Import and export layouts for future use.
- Content elements such as pricing tables, audio players, and calls to action adds diversity to your design.
As we mentioned above, the Divi builder plugin is part of a yearly Elegant Themes membership. So you’ll need to buy a subscription to use it.
Pricing for Divi starts at $89/year for unlimited sites. But there’s also lifetime access for $249.
4. Elementor WordPress Website Builder
Elementor is a free open source drag and drop page builder for WordPress. And with over 2 million active installs, it’s the most popular option for sprucing up your WordPress website. You can rearrange any element in real-time with the drag and drop interface and make easy edits with minimal fuss.
- Over 300 different elements for building amazing website pages.
- Hide or show elements in the mobile view to ensure your design is mobile-friendly.
- Built-in popup builder for Elementor Pro
- Maintenance mode is built-in, so you can show a coming soon page or even under construction pages to visitors while making changes.
- 100+ beautifully designed landing page templates to suit a variety of website types.
- Theme builder to design your own theme with Elementor’s website editor.
- The revision history feature makes it easy to go back and undo changes if you make a mistake.
Elementor is free to use. But, you can unlock further customization with the premium version, Elementor Pro, which starts at $49 a year for 1 website. You can check out our detailed Elementor review and tutorial for more information.
- Related:Elementor vs Divi vs SeedProd: Which Page Builder Wins?
- Related:Elementor vs WPBakery vs SeedProd: Which Is Best?
5. Visual Composer
Visual Composer has to be one of the most popular WordPress page builder plugins with drag and drop functionality. As a complete website builder, it’s an excellent tool for both beginners and developers to use for customizing their sites.
- Works with almost all WordPress themes as well as the new block editor.
- Intuitive design options let you take control of your site design with no coding needed. Change backgrounds, colors, add smart parallax effects, and more.
- Compatible with custom post types so you can add variety to your site.
- Includes professionally designed templates and content elements.
- Use flexible rows and grid templates to position your content.
- Works alongside WooCommerce so you can build beautiful online stores.
Pricing for Visual Composer starts at $59/year for a single site.
6. Site Origin Page Builder
Site Origin is a free WordPress page builder and has over 1 million active downloads. And while the builder is a bit complicated to use, it’s still a great, inexpensive option for building responsive WordPress pages. Users with a little more technical knowledge shouldn’t have any trouble using it.
- Reorder rows, move widgets, resize columns, and build your page with drag and drop functionality.
- Save time with an undo and redo option if you make a mistake.
- Works with WordPress widgets so you can add your favorite widgets to your website.
- Includes a range of site origin widgets to add functionality to your site.
- Compatible with the new WordPress block editor.
Site Origin’s page builder doesn’t cost a thing! It’s completely free to use.
7. Themify Builder
Themify Builder is another free WordPress page builder plugin. Created by Themify, you can use it to build simple website pages quickly. Even better, there’s an addon bundle available at a decent price point should you need extra features.
- 60+ pre-built animation effects and layouts for easy page design.
- Undo and redo changes if you’re not completely satisfied with your layout.
- Copy modules to other pages for re-using elsewhere on your website.
- Add a variety of map styles to WordPress with the Maps Pro addon.
- Take advantage of over 25 other addons like Slider Pro, Bar Chart, Contact, and more.
The free version doesn’t cost a thing while the addon bundle starts at $39.
8. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect from Thrive Themes is the ideal choice if your website is conversion-focused. The drag and drop builder lets you see all your changes in real-time, so you can create high-converting landing pages in no time at all.
- 200+ landing page templates in several groups to create a consistent look throughout your site.
- Includes customizable countdown timers, buttons, lead generation forms, and more.
- Simple drag and drop editing options.
- Animations, actions, and hover effects for a more exciting design.
Pricing for Thrive Architect starts at $67.
9. WP Page Builder
WP Page Builder is a free WordPress page builder with drag and drop functionality that makes it easy to create any site without knowing how to code. Because the plugin’s pretty lightweight, it won’t slow your site down, which could impact search engine rankings.
- Unlimited undo and redo options for perfecting your design.
- Tons of pre-designed templates to make building pages a breeze.
- Plenty of design elements such as design blocks, shape dividers, carousels, and more.
- 100% mobile-friendly to adapt to any screen size.
WP Page Builder is free to download from the WordPress plugin repository.
10. Brizy Website Builder
Brizy is another free page builder for WordPress with no design or development skills needed to get started. The clutter-free website editor only shows what’s necessary for the task. That way, nothing distracts you from creating stunning WordPress websites.
- Includes sliders, tabs, and other great design tools to make creating your site easier.
- Create pages in a few clicks with the simple drag and drop interface.
- See all your changes in real-time with the visual editor.
- Choose from over 400 pre-built designs.
- Use animated sliders within blocks to add interest to your design.
You can get started with Brizy for free. Although for extra features, the pro version is worth a try starting at $49 a year.
11. Live Composer
Live Composer is an open-source website and page builder that’s also free to use on your WordPress site. It has drag and drop header and footer editing, responsive settings, animations, and more. It pretty much has everything you need to build gorgeous pages.
- Drag and drop frontend editing to create and customize your website.
- Over 40 content modules and 2 themes to make getting started quick and easy.
- Mobile-friendly design that adapts to all screen sizes and mobile devices.
- WooCommerce integration for building online stores (paid extension).
- Further extensions are available for a fee.
Live Composer is free with optional paid addons.
12. GoDaddy Website Builder
You might know of GoDaddy as a domain name registrar and a web hosting provider. But did you know it has a website builder too? With GoDaddy’s website builder, you can get a full service complete with the ability to build your website quickly.
- Create a website in minutes without needing to know how to code.
- Easily add an online store to your website with the eCommerce option.
- Integrate with email marketing services to build your email list.
- Use GoDaddy insights to make data-driven decisions to improve your site.
- Choose from templates created by top designers.
Pricing starts at $10/month for basic plans up to $25/month for eCommerce, with a 1-month free trial.
Which WordPress Page Builder Is The Best?
So after looking at all the excellent page builders on offer, which is the best?
Our verdict is that SeedProd is the best drag and drop page builder for WordPress when it comes to its features and ease of use. It works with most WordPress themes and requires no coding skills at all. Plus, with tons of design elements, a broad range of pre-built templates, and a powerful visual editor, it has everything you need.
SeedProd also has a free version you can try to get a feel for how it works. What more could you ask for?
And that’s it!
Wp Page Builder Download
We hope this article helped you discover the best WordPress page builder so you can create and manage your site with ease.
And if you’re looking for more best WordPress plugins to extend the functionality of your site, check this showcase out.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more WordPress comparisons.
SiteOrigin Page Builder is the most popular page creation plugin for WordPress. It makes it easy to create responsive column based content, using the widgets you know and love. Your content will accurately adapt to all mobile devices, ensuring your site is mobile-ready. Read more on SiteOrigin.
We’ve created an intuitive interface that looks just like WordPress itself. It’s easy to learn, so you’ll be building beautiful, responsive content in no time.
Page Builder works with standard WordPress widgets, so you’ll always find the widget you need. We’ve created the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle to give you all the most common widgets, and with a world of plugins out there, you’ll always find the widget you need.
It works with your theme.
Page Builder gives you complete freedom to choose any WordPress theme you like. It’s not a commitment to a single theme or theme developer. The advantage is that you’re free to change themes as often as you like. Your content will always come along with you.
We’ve also made some fantastic free themes that work well with Page Builder.
No coding required.
Page Builder’s simple drag and drop interface means you’ll never need to write a single line of code. Page Builder generates all the highly efficient code for you.
Wp Page Builder Tutorial
We don’t limit you with a set of pre-defined row layouts. Page Builder gives you complete flexibility. You can choose the exact number of columns for each row and the precise weight of each column – down to the decimal point. This flexibility is all possible using our convenient row builder. And, if you’re not sure what you like, the Row Builder will guide you towards beautifully proportioned content using advanced ratios.
Page Builder supports live editing. This tool lets you see your content and edit widgets in real-time. It’s the fastest way to adjust your content quickly and easily.
This tool lets you roll forward and back through your changes. It gives you the freedom to experiment with different layouts and content without the fear of breaking your content.
Row and widget styles.
Row and widget styles give you all the control you need to make your content uniquely your own. Change attributes like paddings, background colours and column spacing. You can also enter custom CSS and CSS classes if you need even finer grained control.
It’s free, and always will be.
Page Builder is our commitment to the democratization of content creation. Like WordPress, Page Builder is, and always will be free. We’ll continue supporting and developing it for many years to come. It’ll only get better from here.
We offer free support on the SiteOrigin support forums.
Page Builder is actively developed with new features and exciting enhancements all the time. Keep track on the Page Builder GitHub repository.
Read the Page Builder developer docs if you’d like to develop for Page Builder.
Available in 17 Languages
Through the efforts of both professional translators and our community, Page Builder is available in the following languages: Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Chinese (simplified), Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
Documentation is available on SiteOrigin.
- Upload and install Page Builder in the same way you’d install any other plugin.
- Read the usage documentation on SiteOrigin.
How do I move a site created with Page Builder from one server to another?
Wp Page Builder Plugin
We recommend the duplicator plugin. We’ve tested it in several instances and it always works well with Page Builder data.
Can I bundle Page Builder with my theme?
Yes, provided your theme is licensed under GPL or a compatible license. If you’re publishing your theme on ThemeForest, you must select the GPL license instead of their regular license.
Wp Page Builder Plugin
Page Builder is actively developed and updated, so generally I’d recommend that you have your users install the original plugin so they can receive updates. You can try TGM Plugin Activation.
Will plugin X work with Page Builder?
We’ve tried to ensure that Page Builder is compatible with most plugin widgets. It’s best to just download Page Builder and test for yourself.