Bootstrap WooCommerce themes. Build a gorgeous website with one of these WooCommerce themes. Only responsive themes have been included here, and all of them have been built with the Bootstrap framework as well. Here are my top picks for best Bootstrap WooCommerce WordPress themes for 2021. Streamit is a powerful WordPress theme for Video Streaming platforms. It is a sleek and clean looking dashboard and front-end. With some unique features and stunning UI/UX elements, StreamIt template is a perfect package for any media or video, movie, show streaming related web applications. When extracted, the Bootstrap files are organized into three folders: css, js, and fonts. You can either extract them directly into your theme folder or create a folder called “bootstrap” and extract the files into that. Bootstrap + WordPress Combined. Combining Bootstrap and WordPress is at the heart of the UnderStrap project. The starter theme we have developed with help from the GitHub community gives you a blended WordPress/Bootstrap environment to work from. The only issue is that if you need to get an idea off the ground very quickly. Guardian WordPress theme charges $42 for image background, service section and responsive layout which helps your website look attractive on different devices. Features Offered By Bootstrap WordPress Theme:- Using the custom CSS adding option in the admin panel you can apply various style changes.
- Wordpress Bootstrap Theme Github
- Bootstrap 4 Themes
- Wordpress Bootstrap Theme From Scratch
- Wordpress Bootstrap Themes
- Bootstrap 4 Theme Wordpress
Do you want to create your own responsive WordPress themes? Are you getting some cross-browser issues with your site not being responsive? Then, design your own Bootstrap based WordPress theme for better readability, user-experience, and load times.
Responsive websites automatically adjust to look good and function well on any size screen. If you are also thinking to make a responsive WordPress website from scratch, nothing can be better than Bootstrap. Bootstrap is a responsive lightweight, fast, and easy framework to develop mobile-first sites. You can use it uniformly across multiple platforms. So, Bootstrap and WordPress make the best combination to create a responsive website with super speed.
But the question is – How to add Bootstrap to WordPress themes?
Here is a step by step tutorial to guide you through. It will cover all the basics to make a WordPress Bootstrap Enabled theme for your website.
Methods to Add Bootstrap to WordPress
We have many methods to get the best out of the combination of Bootstrap and WordPress. Here at Templatetoaster Bootstrap builder, I am listing the three basic methods for WordPress theme development with Bootstrap as follows
- Manual Coding
- Bootstrap WordPress Theme Builder
- Bootstrap Starter Themes for WordPress
Let’s see the step by step procedure to include Bootstrap in WordPress using these methods
1. Manual Coding: Create a Responsive WordPress Theme with Bootstrap
You can manually add Bootstrap files to WordPress by following below mentioned steps Best osu keypad.
A. Bootstrap Linking to HTML file
1. Making a site responsive corresponds to the process of linking Bootstrap files to the HTML and other related files. Assuming you already have your website design done from PSD to HTML. The HTML file must be having Header, Footer and other sections.
2. Now, Download and unzip Bootstrap files from the official Bootstrap website. For making Bootstrap 3 enabled theme, you will download Bootstrap 3. Similarly, you will select v4.0 to download Bootstrap 4. Bootstrap just released their latest update which was in active development for over two years. The procedure of linking the Bootstrap files will remain same for both Bootstrap 3 and 4. But if you wish to check which could be a better choice, head over to this comprehensive comparison between Bootstrap 3 and 4.
3. Create your HTML directory and give it a desired name. For example, here, its name is ‘bootstrap’.
4. You will get JS & CSS files after downloading Bootstrap. Now, copy these files to your HTML directory, and create a new index.html or if you already have this file (as mentioned in step 1), you can put it into HTML directory. For instance, we have chosen this example design from Bootstrap website itself.
5. To Link Bootstrap CSS file, copy below code and paste to your index.html file under the <head> tag.
That was all about linking bootstrap files to HTML.
B. Bootstrap Linking to WordPress
Now, you will see how to add Bootstrap to WordPress.
1. First of all, install WordPress locally or a web host.
2. Create a new folder named “wpbootstraptheme” in wp-content/themes. You can name it as per your choice.
3. Now, you will copy CSS and JS folders from HTML directory to the newly created WordPress theme folder.
4. Create the following basic blank files in the theme folder
5. Now, Now, put below code in your Index.php file to have blog posts page for your WordPress site. This acts as your Homepage.
6. Now, Create the header.php file. We have taken the HTML code from index.html (created in step A) file from the top till nav and pasted into the header.php file as shown below.
7. Later, as you need to add multiple pages to your website from WordPress Dashboard, add this code to your page.php file.
8. Similarly, create the footer.php file, taking code from the index.html file.
10. You will now, write the style.css file for your theme. The example code is here
11. The theme folder shall also have the screenshot of your theme. Say it’s screenshot.png here.
Wordpress Bootstrap Theme Github
12. You are almost done. Just Activate your wpbootstraptheme theme from WordPress Dashboard.
Appearance → Themes → Activate
13. Now, create content pages as per your requirements in the Page Editor.
Pages → Add New Page
14. Create a menu by using Add New Menu option.
Appearance → Menu → Add New Menu
15. Your WordPress Bootstrap theme is ready. You can check its Preview. It will look somewhat like this
2. Using WordPress Bootstrap Theme Builder
If you want a cool alternative to coding, you can use our WordPress theme builder. A fine software that will give a plain-sailing drag and drop environment. You don’t have to write a single line of code. It will be just a matter of few minutes to design your own theme. The most interesting fact is that all the themes you design in TemplateToaster will be Bootstrap based by default. So, no extra botherations to include Bootstrap in WordPress. You can read our blog to get acquainted with the process of creating a WordPress theme from scratch in TemplateToaster web design software. Just expand the horizons of your imagination, and paint down the theme of your dreams on the canvas of TemplateToaster !!
3. Using Bootstrap based Starter Themes for WordPress
The third method is to start customizing your website on a Bootstrap theme only. A Bootstrap theme is built on top of Bootstrap. It will save your coding efforts. There are many WordPress Bootstrap themes available online. These are Bootstrap packages integrated with WordPress and provide styling, UI components, and page layouts. You can customize the design of your theme manually as per your needs. Check out free WordPress themes.
- WordPress Themes Based on Bootstrap 4
Bootstrap 4 Themes
There are many WordPress themes available, based on Bootstrap 4. Here, a list of popular WordPress Bootstrap Themes is compiled for you as follows
This theme is a great combination of WordPress, Underscore, Bootstrap, and Sass. It is maintained by Automattic. You can use it as a parent theme and a starter theme as well. It has WooCommerce support and Contact form 7 support. It is also translation ready and integrated with Font Awesome.
- Rating: 5
- Active Installs: 5000+
This another WordPress Bootstrap Starter theme. It has fantastic features and you can customize it freely as you want.
Wordpress Bootstrap Theme From Scratch
- Rating: 5
- Active Installs: 4000+
- WordPress Themes Based on Bootstrap 3
There are some top-rated WordPress themes based on Bootstrap 3 as follows
It is good to build a new site based on Bootstrap 3, fast. It is developed by Vee Winch and licensed under MIT.
- Rating: 5
- Active Installs: 3000+
It is a Modern WordPress Bootstrap theme with a dark background with high contrast colors. It provides high-end functionality with a fully featured slider, multiple blog layouts, configurable sidebar etc. It is fully responsive and SEO friendly.
- Rating: 5
- Active Installs: 1000+
It is another fully responsive WordPress theme. It will be a good choice to create a professional site based on Bootstrap 3.
- Rating: 4
- Active Installs: 500+
Which method you use for WordPress Theme Development using Bootstrap?
Bootstrap is winning the web. It can be estimated by the fact that it is used by 17% of all the websites. Over the short span of time, it’s popularity has grown surprisingly. This is all because of its capability to develop responsive, mobile-first websites. But some people still prefer Foundation. But to know more about these two frameworks, you can read our comparison of Bootstrap vs Foundation. With all the approaches discussed here at Templatetoaster website builder software and WordPress website builder, you can get best out of the amalgam of Bootstrap and WordPress. So what are you waiting for? Start creating your own WordPress Bootstrap themes today by following these methods!!
Wordpress Bootstrap Themes
We would love to hear your experiences. Please share your thoughts in the comment section below. Check out free WordPress themes.
Bootstrap 4 Theme Wordpress
Related reading: WordPress 101 tutorial
The best WordPress starter theme based on the most powerful frameworks in the world: '_s' (by Automattic, the main people behind WordPress development), Twitter Bootstrap (the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web) and Font Awesome (or Fontawesome, a full suite of 675+ pictographic icons for easy scalable vector graphics on websites). This theme, like WordPress, is licensed under the GPL. You can use this theme as base for your next WordPress theme project and you are allowed to remove the link at the footer or do whatever you want. Your feedback on how we can continuously improve this WordPress Starter Theme Bootstrap will be highly appreciated. Page templates includes Right-sidebar (default page template), Left-Sidebar, Full-Width, Blank with container, Blank without container Page. Other features - Currently using Bootstrap v4.0.0 , Widgetized footer area, WooCommerce ready, Compatible with Contact Form 7, Compatible with Visual Composer, Compatible with Elementor Page Builder. This theme will be an active project which we will update from time to time. Check this page regularly for the updates.
No themes found. Try a different search.