Heller's book is the most accurate, up-to-date, comprehensive, and unbiased biography of Vivaldi yet written. While thoroughly scholarly, the book is also highly readable and absolutely packed with fascinating and enlightening information about the famous Red Priest. One of the most famous Baroque composers, Antonio Lucio Vivaldi, affectionately known by many in his time as “the Red Priest” due to his auburn locks, was born in Venice in 1678. The life and death of the famous Venetian composer Antonio Vivaldi - known as the red priest. Vivaldi baroque. He was invited by all European courts, but he died in poverty and disappeared in anonymity only to be rediscovered in the first half of the 20th Century. Antonio was born into a poor family and ever since childhood he had been in bad health.
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
Vivaldi The Red Priest