Welcome to Club 250 Patreon. Club 250 is the Steam 250 member's area, offering deeper analysis using full historical data. Club 250 is free during this preview period, but joining today covers some of our costs and allows you to receive rewards based on your pledge level, including your Steam reviews on an exclusive ranking and your name etched into the site! Download GTFO for free via the Steam network. Steam can be found here. Note: This is an Early Access game, an early playable version of a game that is still in development. Access to the final full version is already included in your purchase. Over time until the definite release of the game, the developers will regularly release updates. Is a 4 player action/horror cooperative first-person shooter for hardcore gamers looking for a real challenge. Players get to play as a team of prisoners, forced to explore and extract valuable artifacts from a vast underground complex that has been overrun by terrifying creatures.
GTFO is a 4-player hardcore co-op action horror FPS. You and your friends will explore hostile and terrifying environments where, in an instant, you are thrown from edge-of-your-seat suspense to frantic action. It's a large-scale experience, testing players in their ability to gear up and adapt to an endless string of unknown and ever-changing challenges.
Every expedition in GTFO is unique and the game lets you make informed decisions on what equipment and weapons to bring - but even then survival is not guaranteed.
GTFO throws so many curveballs and unknown factors at you that you and your team always have to stay on your toes - and the atmosphere is suffocatingly tense. It's nerve wracking to play even for us developers! If you're easily scared, wear your brown pants.
GTFO was released on December 9, 2019.
Openshot download mac. GTFO is about a team of four people trapped in an underground Complex, kept there against their will, forced down into the depths to carry out different objectives for this unknown entity called the Warden. The underground Complex has been abandoned for many years and it's been overrun by flesh-eating, grotesque monsters, and you want to get out of there.
As you progress deeper into the Complex, the story will be told not only by the characters themselves, but by clues and hints found in the environment.
More information about the story here.
There are 4 playable characters in GTFO:
- Hackett: An Irish native described as cynical and comical but reliable.
- Bishop: A distrustful and pragmatic English who is interested in getting the job done.
- Woods: A thoughtful American who believes in deeper meaning.
- Dauda: A determined and cunning but secretive Nigerian.
The dialogue system in GTFO is fluid and dynamic. Depending on what type of action and atmosphere players are experiencing, the banter between the characters will change reflexively.
More information about the characters here.
GTFO players form a team of four scavengers who are forced to explore the vast underground complex while searching for valuable artifacts. Complicating the process is the presence of hideous monsters, who have overrun the whole area. The players must gather resources to survive, and work to unearth the answers about the past and how to escape.
GTFO requires teamwork to solve puzzles, and for finding items.
- Hacking: Some lockers and doors can be hacked opened/to retrieve whatever is inside, like keycards, ammo packs, medpacks, etc.
- Bioscan: Some doors require a bioscan for entry. All players present in the current play session must stand in the highlighted area.
- Stealth: Although some of us might prefer to just barge in and slay the horrors rambo-style, it can be a tremendous waste of resources and there is no reward for this approach. If we assume ammo and health are limited, then triggering too many hordes will result in running dry and leaving us with only melee and low health. Therefore, quiet creeping might be the preferred method of moving through the Complex.
- Engaging combat: Monsters will impede player progress to the next objective, but players should only engage them because they stand in the way or pose a threat to your ability to scavenge or complete the objective, not because the act of killing them in itself is rewarding in any way. Therefore, players should kill enemies in the most controlled way you can, such as a crouched approach with sledgehammer.
- Progression: GTFO has no leveling system.
More information about the gameplay here.
- 4 player co-op: Invite friends or join a random group to face the nightmare plunge into the unknown depths of the Complex together.
- Terrifying monsters: From split-faced mutant minions that eject tentacles to giants mutants, you won't be able to relax until it's all over.
- Visceral gore: Popping heads of monsters with well-aimed shots can be bloody, but so is smashing mutant skulls with a sledgehammer.
- Unique weapons and tools: A fast-firing smg with a large magazine is good for laying waste to the lesser minions, and for tougher, special monsters you can use the high-powered machine-gun. For the real fireworks though, set up a sentry gun or even trip mines to do the job for you.
- Evolving storyline: Instead of a campaign mode to tell the story of the Complex and the Warden, the truth is revealed through a series of free post-release updates.
- Teamwork and puzzles: More than focusing fire to slay the Horde, GTFO requires teamwork to progress through the Complex. Locked gates need keys or passcodes that can be acquired through coordination among the players to find and use.
- Challenging encounters: The developers are focused on putting a lot of layered challenges in GTFO, and by mixing and matching these challenges (different enemies combined with different environmental hazards combined with different expedition objectives) they create interesting but difficult gameplay experiences.
- Absolutely no P2W (pay-to-win) or loot boxes: Skill and teammates are all that is needed in GTFO, and there will never be pay-to-win microtransactions or overpowered weapons to buy.
More information about the features here.
10 Chambers released a screenshot showing a dank room with low fog. Spread around the room are approximately 25 enemy nest eggs or pods. Very similar to the movie 'Alien'.Some objects read 'caution', possibly explosive fuel tanks to be used to clear hordes.
- Ladders are easily climbable. Simply walk into it (or away from it) and the animation begins (or ends).
- Enemies can breach doors with force.
- Resource boxes contain various ammos and medpacks. Ammo packs can include standard ammo for primary weapons, special ammo for secondary weapons, and/or class ammo for tools.
- Maps: The developers have created tools in order to to create levels more effectively, which then they personally touch up to make sure it's perfect for what they have had in mind.
More information about the environment here.
- Music Cues: Dynamic system that reflects what is currently happening. In stealth, the music is eerie and somber, but for a Horde onslaught, the music escalates to hectic and intense.
- Enemy Cues: Atmospheric sound in games not only provide ambience in the environment for immersion, but offer clues as to what is happening and about to happen. The Horde rallying cry is well known, the Shadow scream is unmistakable, the squishy sound is a Scout's floating feelers, and the slithering crawler will hiss at your feet.
- The replayability of the missions will be high, as enemy and loot spawns are randomized.
Gtfo Steam Db
External link[editedit source]
Gtfo Steam Trailer
|Developer(s)||10 Chambers Collective|
|Publisher(s)||10 Chambers Collective|
|Release||December 9th, 2019|
GTFO is a survival horrorfirst-person shootercooperative game developed by Swedish indie studio 10 Chambers Collective.GTFO had its initial release in December 9, 2019 for Microsoft Windows, on Steam's Early Access to a positive user reception. A full release schedule is yet to be decided.
The Chicxulub Crater was formed 66 million years ago by an asteroid strike that resulted in a mass extinction that wiped out the dinosaurs. A team of “prisoners” are forced to go down into an underground complex built on the asteroid site to scavenge and carry out tasks for a mysterious entity known as The Warden.
GTFO players form a team of four scavengers who are forced to explore the vast underground complex in order to complete the Warden's objectives. Complicating the process is the presence of hideous sleeping monsters, who have overrun the whole area. The players must strategize, plan, ration resources and stealthily kill enemies to survive, and work to fulfill the Warden's demands and be allowed to escape.
GTFO received a warm reception at The Game Awards 2017. A year later, it received an accolade as the Best Cooperative Game at E3 2018 from the website DualShockers. Other sites such as Rock Paper Shotgun and Gamereactor praised it for its horror, atmosphere and gameplay, both considering it among the best games of E3 2018, and considering the game horrifying from their gameplay previews.
The game was nominated in the 'The Best Game You Suck At' category at the 2020 Steam Awards
- ^'Polygon GTFO'. Retrieved December 7, 2017.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'Destructoid GTFO'. Retrieved 2017-12-07.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'IGN GTFO'. Retrieved December 7, 2017.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'Dens of Geek GTFO'. Retrieved Jun 8, 2018.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'Rock, Paper, and Shotgun GTFO'. Retrieved December 8, 2017.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'Hardcoregamer GTFO'. Retrieved December 7, 2017.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'PCgames GTFO'. Retrieved January 2, 2018.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'PCGamer GTFO'. Retrieved December 8, 2017.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'Gamespot GTFO'. Retrieved December 7, 2017.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'VG247 GTFO'. Retrieved December 7, 2017.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'DualShockers E3 2018 Awards'. Retrieved June 18, 2018.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^Macgregor, Jody (2021-01-03). 'Red Dead Redemption 2 is Steam's game of the year 2020'. PC Gamer. Retrieved 2021-01-05.
- ^'GTFO - GTFO is nominated for 'The Best Game You Suck At' at the Steam Awards 2020!! - Steam News'. store.steampowered.com. 2020-12-22. Retrieved 2021-01-05.