- Razer Nostromo Expert Keypad Visit the Razer Store. 4.6 out of 5 stars 387 ratings. Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. There is a newer version of this item: Razer Tartarus Pro Gaming Keypad: Analog-Optical Key Switches - 32 Programmable Keys - Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting - Programmable Macros.
- The n50 SpeedPad is the first gaming device of its kind, a completely new gaming tool that transcends conventional categories such as game pads, joysticks, etc. The SpeedPad can best be described as a combination keyboard and game pad.
SPEEDPAD NOSTROMO N52 14BTN WHEEL DPAD; Back To The Top. Contact Support. SPEEDPAD NOSTROMO N52 14BTN WHEEL DPAD Sku F8GFPC100 User Guide PDF Downloads / Firmware Register product. SPEEDPAD NOSTROMO N52 14BTN WHEEL DPAD Sku F8GFPC100. Downloads / Firmware/Documents Documents.
- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Razer Nostromo 16-button keyboard layout and form factor are ergonomically optimized for easier and highly intuitive access to critical game controls, improving key activation accuracy and allowing you to play comfortably. And for those marathon chunking sessions, a soft-touch rubber pad cradles his palm and dramatically reduces hand and wrist fatigue so he can rain digital death on his opponents without pause or mercy. Razer Nostromo’s 16 fully programmable Hyperesponse ™ gaming buttons and 8-way directional wheel are designed for quick button activation and crisp response. An 8-way programmable directional thumb that you can use to move or modify the keys completes your instruments of mass destruction. Additionally, you can instantly switch between 8 keymaps by assigning the different keymap switches to any button on the keyboard.
The Nostromo is made of glossy black plastic, with a soft-touch rubber coating on the palm rest and bright blue LED backlighting behind the keys and via the semi-translucent scroll wheel. All keys are programmable, but by default, the Nostromo places the WASD controls where they should be, along with all other surrounding keys, Space, and Alt assigned to the two thumb buttons. The two thumb buttons, one above and one below the joystick, are positioned quite well, but the bottom button, which is assigned to the spacebar by default, requires significant movement to register.
The Nostromo, with its many keys and functions, is too complex to be a simple plug-and-play device, so you will need to install the Razer Nostromo Configurator software. The Nostromo predates Razer Synapse 2.0, so even if you have other Razer devices, you will need to install it. Once on the dash, the Nostromo’s many keys and functions are programmable, with four different custom keymaps you can configure and navigate. But while the buttons can be customized via the dash, there are few settings available for the device itself. The ergonomic design, carefully placed keys, and thumb-friendly joystick are positioned so that the average hand finds it comfortable, but not smaller or larger hands. The molded palm rest is, in fact, adjustable, but it has its own problems.
See Also: Razer Orbweaver Driver Software Download
Razer Nostromo Gaming Keypad
Razer Nostromo Features
Razer Nostromo Keypad
- 16 fully-programmable Hype response gaming buttons are engineered for rapid key actuation and crisp response
- The Razer Nostromo’s all-new configuration software is as easy to use, allowing you to conveniently customize all the buttons with any game command or key binding.
- Nostromo Gaming Keypad
- The Razer Nostromo’s all-new configuration software is as easy to use, allowing you to conveniently customize all the buttons with any game command or key binding
- Connects to PC with USB 2.0 port
Incoming search terms:
- razer nostromo software download
- razar nostromo program
- razer nostromo software
5( 56 Votes )
Nostromo Gaming Keypad
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.