Minecraft: Official Magazine are a series of magazines for Minecraft, which includes news, comics, build features, and exploration guides. It was published by Egmont, which is a partner of Mojang Studios. There are currently 3 issues, each of which has 60 pages.
They were first released in the UK in July 2017. The second issue was released in October 2017. The third issue was released in December 2017. The magazine team, The Official Minecraft Magazine Team is also called TOMMT, for short. One can have their builds featured in the magazine by sending high-quality pictures to [email protected]
Attempting a chargeback or opening a PayPal dispute will result in permanent and irreversible banishment from all of our servers, and other minecraft stores. It could take between 1-20 minutes for your purchase to be credited in-game.
The first issue was released on July 27, 2017. It contains 14 pages of hints and tips. It has challenges, a difficult quiz, tips on how to throw a Minecraft-themed party, stickers, a card battling game, a four-page celebration of builds and skins created by the Minecraft community and others. It also gives tips on how to battle elder guardians.
The second issue was released on October 4, 2017. This issue contains builds, stories, news, scoops and a comic from Trudi Castle, featuring Bear, Monty, Scout and Sparks.
- Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
- Minecraft Starter Collection. Create, explore, survive! Includes great content to explore what you can do with Minecraft, including: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack.
- Minecraft Shop Datapack 1.13 (has online item generator for easy use) 1.13 Server Utility Data Pack. Minecraft 1.13 Compatibility.
- Shop is a plugin that allows you to setup a shop on your server where you can sell, buy, and trade almost anything. This plugin is highly customizable allowing you to modify most of the features on it.
The third issue was released on December 7, 2017. It is based on a winter theme. This issue has a guide to fighting skeletons, medieval snow-themed village builds (and a more general guide to how villages work too), and a feature on enchanting, letters, build-tips, challenges and others.
- ↑'We made a magazine!' – Minecraft.net, July 27, 2017
|Minecraft by Mojang Studios, Xbox Game Studios, 4J Studios, SkyBox Labs, Other Ocean Interactive, Telltale Games, Double Eleven, Play Mechanix, NetEase & TeacherGaming|
Legendary Beasts Mod Information:
- This mod adds new Legendary Beasts to the game
- If the Structures option is enabled, beast temples will spawn
- When the player gets close to a temple, its beast will spawn
- All beasts drop Sacred Eyes, which can be used to find the nearest active temple, if there is one
- If you have any ideas for new beasts, post them
- Currently there are only 5 beasts
- Fire Demon
- Mobs too close to it will “burn”
- Entities that touch it will take damage equal to that of lava
- Arrows don't do so well against him
- Drops a Fire Staff (try right-clicking)
- Ender Lord
- Teleporting is his specialty
- Switches places with you if he takes indirect entity damage (i.e. arrow) – and you take the damage instead
- He likes to teleport directly behind the player
- Pro tip : Do not let him into lava
- Drops an Ender Staff (try right-clicking)
- Lightning Spirit
- Spawns in his temple(blue cloud found in the sky)
- Spawns lightning every so often
- Spawns powered Creepers every so often
- Can only be damaged from explosive/punching
- When in water (water block/rain), he will spawn creepers and lightning twice as often
- Can't knock him back
- Drops a Lightning Staff (try right-clicking)
- Elf Hunter
- Spawns in his temple
- Fires arrows and poison arrows
- Can only be damaged by arrows
- He will randomly run at you
- Drops an amazing Enchanted Bow
- Sometimes he will drop a Poison Blow Gun
- Snow Beast
- Spawns in his temple
- Throws some ice-cold snowballs at you
- Runs after you – attempts to maul you
- Breaks blocks around him when angry
- Does not like fire/lava – makes him angry
- Drops an Ice Staff (try right-clicking)
Legendary Beasts Mod Screenshots:
Ender Lord with Full Health (Alpha 1.0.3)
Lightning Spirit and his minions (power creepers) on his Temple.
Elf Hunter in combat Zero hedge website.
Snow Beast in his Temple
As of Alpha 220.127.116.11, now with Spawn Eggs!
Legendary Beasts Mod Video:
How to install Legendary Beasts Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Go to your minecraft .jar (Go to run -> (type in) %appdata% -> .minecraft -> bin -> minecraft.jar (or locate your minecraft_server.jar)
- If desired, backup your saves.
- Place the .zip file in the “mods” folder, found in your minecraft (or server) directory.
Legendary Beasts Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.5.2
Minecraft Shop Ideas For Servers
Get Minecraft Play Free Now
For Minecraft 1.5.1
Minecraft Id Shop
For Minecraft 1.4.5