- Microsoft Excel Specialist Certification
- Microsoft Excel Certified Training
- Microsoft Excel Specialist Certificate
Our Microsoft Office Specialist training courses are designed to increase your efficiency and confidence using the Microsoft software applications. Our Office training covers a wide range of software titles including Excel (spreadsheet), Access (database), OneNote (digital notebook), Outlook (email communication), Word (documents), and PowerPoint (presentations).
Some basic benefits for attending the MOS courses:
Passing the Microsoft Office Specialist Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019) exam is not only for obtaining a paper certification, but also for a proof of your ability. Most of the candidates regard it as a threshold in finding a satisfying job. Our professional experts will spare no. To earn the Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Excel 2016 certification, candidates must pass one, performance-based exam.
- Courses are designed to help prepare students for industry-recognized certification.
- Microsoft Office products help improve work efficiency
- Learn the computing skills companies are looking for.
- Boost your workforce résumé.
Microsoft Excel Specialist Certification
Coastal currently offers the following Microsoft Office Specialist training courses:
Microsoft Excel Certified Training
- Microsoft Office Boot Camp – Level I
- Microsoft Office Intermediate – Level II
- Microsoft Office Advanced Course
- Office 365 Boot Camp – Level I
Microsoft Excel Training Courses
Having a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is extremely valuable to employers and can increase your chances of getting hired by showing employers that you have great analytical skills. For this reason, many employers specifically request Excel knowledge as part of the job specification. Excel can be used to organize data in an easy-to-navigate way, do basic and complex mathematical functions so you don’t have to, turn data into helpful graphics and charts. In these courses, students discover how to visualize, manipulate, and analyze data.
Coastal currently offers the following Microsoft Office Specialist Excel training courses:
Microsoft Excel Specialist Certificate
- Microsoft Excel Introduction – Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts
- MOS: Excel 2016 Exam Prep Course
- Microsoft Excel Advanced Formulas, VLOOKUP, Dashboards and PivotTables
- Microsoft Excel Advanced Data Analysis Tools
- Microsoft Excel Power Pivot and Power Query
- Microsoft Excel and Access Integration
Microsoft Access Database Training Courses
Microsoft Access is an information management database tool that helps you store information for reference, reporting, and analysis. Microsoft Access helps you analyze large amounts of information, and manage related data more efficiently than Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet applications. Microsoft Access is tightly integrated with Microsoft Office software applications. While Excel provides worksheets that are flat or non-relational, AccessSybil a twitter. provides tables that are relational at multiple levels.
Coastal currently offers the following Microsoft Access database training courses:
- Microsoft Access Database Design to Delivery
- Microsoft Access Database Performance Tips and Techniques
- Microsoft Access Queries, Reports and Macros
- Microsoft Access Advanced Sub forms, Data Manipulation and Multisystem
- Microsoft Access Advanced Form Design, Data Validation and Switchboards