Corrupt value: 0x0. A different crash occurs with the same program running on a macOS Mojave guest. That crash is reported on the guest as a bus error 10, but only after the VM window stops responding, and the VM is then paused and unpausing. This crash occurs in a restored snapshot from July 23. Therefore, the codes which belong to VirtualBox will solve the errors of macOS Catalina. For example, it will fix one of the most common errors which are -Cpuidset, This simple code is a simple product of Apple company. Which allows the users while installing macOS operating on VirtualBox. It will reject the errors of macOS in VirtualBox. VirtualBox crashes after upgrading to macOS Catalina (#18990). Mac OS X other VBox Version: PUEL Guest OSses: Win(.98), Linux. I first upgraded VB to 6.14 and then upgraded macOS to Catalina. After upgrading macOS VB ran flawlessly using a Win10 1903 guest and Ubuntu 18.04 LTS guest.
|Reported by:||Owned by:|
|Guest type:||other||Host type:||Mac OS X|
- crash-VirtualBox.rtf (97.0 KB) - added by flying_frenchmen7 months ago.
- Crash Error log
Changed 7 months ago by flying_frenchmen
- attachmentcrash-VirtualBox.rtf added
comment:1 Changed 7 months ago by paulson
- Status changed from new to awaitsfeedback
- Host type changed from other to Mac OS X
comment:2 Changed 6 months ago by paulson
Macos Catalina Virtualbox Reddit
- Status changed from awaitsfeedback to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Summary changed from VirtualBox keeps crashing on macOS Catalina 10.15.6 (after supplemental update) to VirtualBox keeps crashing on macOS Catalina 10.15.6 (after supplemental update) => fixed in svn/6.1.x x>14
I can start and run a virtual machine just fine, however the moment I click on a different window like Safari or check my email while a piece of software is loading in the VM, the VM will immediately crash and my virtual machine log shows the VM with the aborted state. Even going to the preferences window will cause the VM to crash as it is no longer the main focused window.