Shop eyeshadow palettes at Ulta Beauty. Find best-selling eye shadow palettes from top brands along with the newest eyeshadow palettes.
Coral has always been a popular color for the warmer seasons and this year, it is bigger than ever. R6 steam key. Learn how you can rock the look below after the jump!
- Another option is to match your eyeliner color to your eyeshadow; this adds subtle definition to the eyes without too much drama. Or you can choose an eyeliner color that makes your natural eye color pop. Blue eyes: For blue eyes, go with copper, gold, brown, navy, or purple eyeliner.
- Product code: 69031806. An eye pencil that provides rich, luxurious colour with a touch of shimmer and sparkle. Soft, smooth, creamy formula glides on for a perfectly intense line, yet its soft texture allows you to blend.
- Purple is a great option because it is such a versatile shade, from subtle eggplants to neon violets. Purple is a flattering color on all eye shades. Make sure you apply concealer under the eyes when wearing colored mascara so that no other color interferes with your look and spoils it.
* FACE atelier Ultra Foundation in #4 Sand
* Christi Harris Precision Brow Planing System
* Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eye Liner in Black
* MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Designer Purple
* Estee Lauder Projectionist High Definition Volume Mascara in Black
* Lashes in #Sweet Sixteen
* MAC Paint Pot in Coral Crepe
* MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Perfect Topping
Mac Designer Purple Eyeliner Pencil
* MAC Made To Order Lipstick
Step by Step How To
1. Start by applying the FACE atelier Ultra Foundation with MAC #190 Foundation Brush to even out skin tone.
2. Fill in eyebrows with Christi Harris Precision Brow Planing System.
3. Pat Coral Crepe Paint Pot onto the eyelid to create a wash of color.
4. Line upper lash line with Milani Liquid Eye Liner and lower eye with Designer Purpler.
5. Curl lashes and apply mascara. Add a pair of fake lashes for more definition.
Mac Designer Purple Eyeliner Color
6. Using MAC #109 Small Contour Brush, apply Perfect Topping on top of the cheekbones, on the temples and down the nose to bring out features.
Mac Designer Purple Eyeliner7. Smile big and apply three dots of Coral Crepe onto the apples. Blend towards the hairline with MAC #188 Small Duo Fibre Face Brush.
8. Finish with Made To Order Lipstick.
Beauty Tip: Coral is a universal color that will work on a variety of skin tones. Those with lighter skin tone should go for lighter, peachier corals while darker skin looks better with brighter corals with orange/red undertones. Check out these tips for more info on how to rock the color.