Cox at the 2018 PAX West
|Born||May 18, 1981 (age 39)|
|Alma mater||State University of New York at Buffalo|
University of Dayton
|Occupation||YouTuber, Entertainer, Comedian, Executive Producer, Video Game Commentator|
|Awards||'YouTube - Upcoming Personality of the Year', Golden Joystick Awards, 2016.|
Jesse Louis Cox (born May 18, 1981) is an American YouTube gaming personality, comedian, voice actor, and media commentator. He is the owner of the YouTube channel named OMFGcata, a gaming channel on which Cox posts most of his content. As of January 2018, OMFGcata has over 950,000 subscribers. In the fall of 2016 it was announced that he was co-creating and starring in a new YouTube Red series about a fledgling esports team to be released fall 2017.
Kten [email protected] story games & puzzles & indie darlings & games with characters i wanna smooch. R/Shaboozey: A subreddit dedicated to everything Jesse Cox; YouTuber, Streamer, Podcaster, and creator of Good Game, an esports sitcom. Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.
Jesse was born in Wheeling, West Virginia and for the early part of his life traveled frequently with his parents around the country. Eventually they settled in Oakwood, Ohio just outside of Dayton. After high school he studied at the State University of New York at Buffalo where he double majored in Theater as well as History, earning a bachelor's degree. He later went on to receive his master's degree in education while teaching, from the University of Dayton.
- The crossroads offered us a choice, but as Jesse soon discovers, perhaps there was never a choice to begin with. Much like those in the collapsed department.
- Welcome to the second episode of Open Legend! In this 4-episode mini-series, a rag-tag group of steampunk adventurers traverse the fierce jungles in the worl.
- Jesse Cox: Questionable things may have been done with the instruction manual to Warcraft. I'm just saying. Daniel Woo: They may had to clean up a lot of keyboards. Jesse Cox: Yeah, yeah. Paula Patton: I mean, we all evolve and move forward, I mean, I don't know where the question's going. Jesse Cox: What if.
OMFGcata is Cox's YouTube channel (Rebranded as 'Jesse Cox') and serves as his primary content platform. The name of the channel was inspired by the Cataclysm expansion of World of Warcraft, the coverage of which was one of Cox's first major video series. After the initial release of Cataclysm, Jesse expanded his coverage into 'Let's Play' style gaming videos and eventually into a weekly 'show' format featuring friends and colleagues. In 2016 he won a Golden Joystick Award for upcoming YouTube personality. The gaming convention Coxcon is named after Cox.
Cox also co-created the YouTube Red series Good Game with fellow internet personality Michelle Morrow. Cox also makes a consistent appearance throughout the series in the role of Jesse Newman. Download openshot for mac.
Cox was signed to Creative Artists Agency in 2020.
Jesse has voiced several video game characters such as Spriticus in Heroes of Newerth, Genji in Awesomenauts, and an ice troll named Jesse in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, as well as a possible quest-giving character in Cyberpunk 2077.
Jesse Cox co-hosts the CO-Optional Podcast alongside his friends John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain (prior to his death in 2018) and Brooke 'Dodger' Thorne. The gaming Podcast is hosted every week, usually with a fourth special guest or occasionally their friend Eric 'Crendor' Hraab. While the podcast's main focus is about video games, they commonly derail and discuss other topics of the day, giving way to the joke 'We do occasionally talk about Video Games'.
Cox also hosts the Star Wars New Canon Book Club, an infrequent podcast which concerns the lore of the Star Wars franchise, Chilluminati, a weekly podcast which concentrates on numerous conspiracy theories and paranormal events; Jesse also co-hosts Cox n' Crendor In The Morning, a podcast that typically features the two talking about the events that occur in their lives at the times of recording or making casual conversation followed by short news segments, sports, weather, and traffic in randomized areas in the United States.
CoxCon was a video game and content creator convention, hosted by Cox and held annually in Telford, United Kingdom from 2015 to 2019. The convention featured game exhibitors, vendors, board gaming, and most prominently internet celebrity guests in various panels over the course of two days. Most of the artwork featured in Coxcon's promotional material was created by Daniel 'Supardanil' Tan, animator of 'Cox n' Crendor Animated!'.
|2015||Brooke 'Dodger' Thorne, Sam 'Strippin' Thorne, Eric 'Crendor' Hraab, John 'Totalbiscuit' Bain, Genna Bain|
|2016||John 'Totalbiscuit' Bain, Genna Bain, Jirard 'The Completionist' Khalil, Alex Faciane, Michael Davis, Eric 'Crendor' Hraab|
|2017||Brooke 'Dodger' Thorne, Sam 'Strippin' Thorne, Angi Viper, John 'Totalbiscuit' Bain, Genna Bain, Jirard 'The Completionist' Khalil, Alex Faciane, Michael Davis, Kellie 'PokeKellz', Daniel 'Nerd³' Hardcastle, Chris 'Sips' Lovasz|
|2018||Jirard 'The Completionist' Khalil, Alex Faciane, Michael Davis, David 'Lasercorn' Moss, Matthew Sohinki, Pamela Horton, Amie 'misshabit' Lynn, Paul Ritchey, Josh Henderson, Nick Murphy, Jared 'ProJared' Knabenbauer, Heidi O'Ferrall, Shane Gill, Satchell Drakes, Daniel 'Supardanil' Tan|
|2019||Chris 'Sips' Lovasz, Stuart Ashen, Mike 'MathasGames' Martin, Jirard 'The Completionist' Khalil, Alex Faciane, Michael Davis, Angi Viper, Daniel 'Nerd³' Hardcastle, Steve 'Dad³' Hardcastle, Rebecca Maughan, Daniel 'Supardanil' Tan, Thomas 'Tomska' Ridgewell|
- ^ ab'Jesse Cox'. YouTube. Retrieved 2017-01-25.
- ^Walker, Alex. 'Dan Harmon Is Producing A Sitcom About Esports'. Retrieved 2017-03-21.
- ^Sheridan, Connor (November 18, 2016). 'Overwatch scoops five awards, Firewatch wins Best Indie Game: Here are all the Golden Joystick 2016 winners'. Games Radar.
- ^'CAA Signs YouTube and Twitch Personalities Jesse Cox, Bruce Greene (Exclusive)'. The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2020-06-06.
- ^Franzese, Tomas. ''Cyberpunk 2077' could feature a controversial cameo'. Inverse. Retrieved 2020-12-12.
- ^'The Co-Optional Podcast - YouTube'. YouTube. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
Jesse Cox Reddit
- Jesse Cox at IMDb
- Sundered teases its stylish Metroidvania world ahead of today's closed beta, PC Gamer
- , Cox's Twitter
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
Jesse Cox TwitterFor non-personalized content and ads, what you see may be influenced by things like the content you’re currently viewing and your location (ad serving is based on general location). Personalized content and ads can be based on those things and your activity like Google searches and videos you watch on YouTube. Personalized content and ads include things like more relevant results and recommendations, a customized YouTube homepage, and ads that are tailored to your interests.
My Connection Home Page