- Jeb Minecraft Net Worth
- _jeb Minecraft Sheep Thing
- Jeb Minecraft Wife
- Minecraft Jeb Sheep
- Minecraft Jeb Sheep Command
- Learn about Jeb, Minecraft's lead developer and designer, what he's accomplished in developing on Minecraft, plus more.
- Jens 'Jeb' Bergensten is a Mojang Studios employee currently working as the lead creative designer of Java and Bedrock editions, and Minecraft Dungeons. 1 About 1.1 Mojang 2 Games 3 Trivia 4.
Since Jeb is always first on the list of kerbonauts, he will by default be the first kerbonaut to board any vessel launched. In some cases, even after removing Jeb from the crew assignment of a vehicle in the VAB or SPH, if the Crew tab is left before launching, Jeb will again be aboard – sometimes the only kerbonaut aboard.
Bergensten at MineCon 2011
|Born||18 May 1979 (age 41)|
|Known for||Lead developer of Minecraft|
|Spouse(s)||Jenny Thornell (m. 2013)|
Jens Peder Bergensten (born 18 May 1979), also known as Jeb, is a Swedish video game programmer. He is best known as the lead designer of Minecraft. In 2013, he, along with Minecraft creator Markus Persson, was named as one of Time's 100 most influential people in the world. As an employee of Mojang Studios, he had been co-developing Minecraft with Persson since 2010, became the lead designer in 2011, and assumed full control in 2014, when Persson left the company after its acquisition.
Brave warriors boutique. Bergensten started programming his first games at 11 years old, using BASIC and Turbo Pascal. By age 21, he was a mapper and modder for the first-person shooter game Quake III Arena. He worked as a C++ and Java programmer for the game developer Korkeken Interactive Studio, which went bankrupt and became Oblivion Entertainment. During that time, he led the development for the online role-playing gameWhispers in Akarra, which he later discontinued after straying from the team's original creative vision for the project.
After the insolvency of Oblivion, Bergensten moved to Malmö and earned a master's degree in computer science at Lund University in 2008. During his studies, he founded the indie game development company Oxeye Game Studio with Daniel Brynolf and Pontus Hammarber. The studio became known for the platform gameCobalt and the real-time strategy game Harvest: Massive Encounter. Until 24 November 2010, Bergensten worked for the online knowledge community, Planeto.
In November 2010, Bergensten was hired as Mojang's back-end developer for Scrolls (now known as Caller's Bane). He later began programming increasingly significant parts of Minecraft until he became its lead designer in December 2011, taking over from Markus Persson. Bergensten was part of the team that developed Catacomb Snatch as part of Humble Bundle Mojam, a game jam.
On 11 May 2013, Bergensten married Jenny Bergensten (née Thornell). On 10 December 2015, Bergensten had a son, Björn.
- Harvest: Massive Encounter (2008)
- Minecraft (2011)
- Cobalt (2016)
Jeb Minecraft Net Worth
- ^Locker, Melissa (16 September 2014). 'Dear Microsoft: Please Don't Screw Up Minecraft. Sincerely, Parents'. TIME.com. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- ^Jens Bergensten (4 March 2013). 'jeb_: I will turn 34 in May'. Twitter. Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- ^Jens Bergensten (4 March 2013). 'jeb_: 18th!'. Twitter. Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- ^Tom Senior (2 December 2011). 'Notch steps down as Minecraft lead designer, plans to start new projects'. PC Gamer. Retrieved 6 January 2012.
- ^ abMarkus Persson (2 December 2011). 'Och med dom orden så passar jag micken'. Retrieved 6 January 2012.
- ^'Minecraft has just beaten Tetris as the best selling video game of all time'. MSPoweruser. 17 May 2019. Retrieved 28 November 2019.
- ^Wright, Will. 'The 2013 TIME 100'. Time. ISSN0040-781X. Retrieved 28 November 2019.
- ^Goldberg, Daniel; Larsson, Linus (2 June 2015). 'The Unlikely Story of Microsoft's Surprise Minecraft Buyout'. Wired. Condé Nast. Archived from the original on 9 June 2020. Retrieved 15 July 2020.
- ^ abMarkus Persson (19 November 2010). 'Introducing: Jens!'. Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- ^'Interview with Khaile (alias Jens Bergensten)'. Archived from the original on 27 September 2013. Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- ^'Oblivion Entertainment - Moby Games'. Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- ^'Whispers in Akarra'. Archived from the original on 25 March 2004. Retrieved 12 April 2014.
- ^Jens Bergensten. 'LinkedIn Profile'. LinkedIn. Retrieved 5 October 2019.
- ^'The Credits - planeto.com'. Archived from the original on 19 January 2012. Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- ^Jens Bergensten (24 November 2010). 'jeb_: Last day at #planeto'. Twitter. Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- ^Jens Bergensten (11 November 2013). 'jeb_: So.. For the record, I was ..'Twitter. Retrieved 15 November 2013.
- ^Scandinavian Traveler. 'JENS BERGENSTEN – A CREATIVE MIND BEHIND MINECRAFT'.
_jeb Minecraft Sheep Thing
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jens Bergensten.|
Jeb Minecraft Wife
Minecraft Jeb Sheep
- Jens Bergensten on Twitter