To access additional options, such as selecting a specific notebook or tag, tap the Evernote icon at the bottom of the page. To clip the full page contents, leave Clip full article checked. Otherwise, only a link to the page will be saved to Evernote. Pocket, Raindrop.io, and Google Keep are probably your best bets out of the 9 options considered. 'Integrates with over 500 apps' is the primary reason people pick Pocket over the competition. This page is powered by a knowledgeable community that helps you make an informed decision.
The Evernote Web Clipper is the easiest way to save, mark up and share anything you see online.
Evernote is an extremely powerful tool and one that can replace many of your existing apps—such as screenshot clipper, to-do list app, and cloud-file manager. The best way for new users to feel the full potential of Evernote is to invest time in adding all of their work, projects, and documents to Evernote to see how the app can improve their. Evernote Web Clipper helps you save interesting things you find on the Web into your Evernote account. With Evernote Web Clipper, CLIP any webpage, HIGHLIGHT what matters most, ANNOTATE, take SCREENSHOTS, and have access to that information whenever and wherever you need it. Goodbye, bookmarks. Hello, Web Clipper! Clip the web pages you want to.
The Evernote Web Clipper is the easiest way to save, mark up and share anything you see online. From clipping pages to taking and annotating screenshots, the Evernote Web Clipper lets you capture everything, then access it from anywhere.
- Article: The Web Clipper automatically detects the article content
- Simplified Article: Remove all distractions from the page for a cleaner, more readable clip
- Full page: Save the entire page
- Bookmark: Saves the main image and a brief excerpt from the page
- Selections: Select the text and images you want to save, then click the button
- PDF: Save any PDFs you view online directly into your Evernote account
- Gmail: Clip Gmail conversations along with any attached files
- Screenshots: Take a screenshot of a page, mark it up and share with friends
Mark it up
- Use the highlighter to draw attention to any text in the webpage or in a screenshot
- Annotate screenshots with the text, shapes, arrows, stamps, and more
- Share your clips to Twitter and Facebook
- Share a link to your clip
- Email the clip or annotated page with friends and colleagues
Re-discover your notes
- After you clip something, the Evernote Web Clipper finds up to three notes in your account that are related to that content
- Whenever you perform a Google, Bing or Yahoo search, the Evernote Web Clipper displays related results from your Evernote account
Clip to shared or business notebooks
Keep your project moving forward by save content directly into Evernote Business Notebooks or Shared Notebooks
- Reminders: Set Reminder for clipped notes
- Background uploads: Clip and continue browsing thanks to background uploading
- Right-click: Numerous right-click menu options for even faster clipping
- Options & keyboard shortcuts: Customize the Web Clipper to fit your personal workflow
- You must allow 3rd party cookies from Evernote to use the Evernote Web Clipper
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can access your data on some websites.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.
- This extension can store an unlimited amount of client-side data.
Capture articles, images and other page elements you see in Chrome, and save them to your Evernote account for later view using this browser extension
Evernote Web Clipper is a Google Chrome extension designed to help you clip the web pages you wish to later read in Evernote, instead of spending time creating and managing bookmarks. It's also available for Firefox.
Save articles for later reading in Evernote
After installing this addon, it's necessary to log in with an Evernote account, in order to automatically synchronize saved clips across all your Evernote-supported devices. From this point on, you can click the icon next to the address bar every time you want to save something interesting for later reading.
It's possible to save the full article, switch to simplified form in order to disregard any graphical elements (newspaper style), save the full page, create and save a bookmark, as well as draw a custom region to take a screenshot and save the image.
Add annotations when taking screenshots
Interesting clips can be shared with friends on the spot using this Chrome extension. Also, in case of screenshots, Evernote Web Clipper puts several drawing tools at your disposal, enabling you to highlight parts of the picture, paint shapes, use a marker, crop the image, zoom in and out, apply stamps or pixelization effect, insert text, and use different colors.
To better organize clips, you can create categories and add personal remarks to each one. More importantly, keyboard shortcuts can be create to help start and close Web Clipper, toggle the article, full page, bookmark and selection mode, take screenshots, email clips or save them as PDFs, and so on.
Useful addon for Evernote and Chrome users
We haven't experienced any compatibility issues with the latest Chrome version during our evaluation. The only minor issues we have is with the fact that it takes a while for the tool to load after clicking its icon next to the address bar, and it takes a while to save clips. Otherwise, Evernote Web Clipper offers a simple solution for all Evernote users interested in quickly saving articles for later reading when using Chrome.
Filed underEvernote Web Clipper for Chrome was reviewed by Elena Opris
Evernote Clipper Chrome
- Evernote account
Evernote Web Clipper for Chrome 7.13.8add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 3.3 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
Evernote Clipper App
Viking barbie twitter. top alternatives PAID