Emile 'Chuggaaconroy' Rosales is a one-man entertainment network with over half a million fans. How did a 23-year-old from Phoenix build a Youtube empire on videos of decades-old Nintendo games? Warning: Turn Your Headphones Down.Just a fun little video I wanted to make.Chuggaaconroy: Twitter: http://twitt. 'Hey, everybody! It's Chuggaaconroy!' I've been making Let's Plays here for quite a while now, and really appreciate the support from every one of you! If you'd like updates on upcoming projects.
Chuggaaconroy Sword And Shield Twitter
Twitter Annelise Small
Hey everybody, it's the Chuggaaconroy Funny Page!
- EarthBound (Includes 2018 remake)
- Mega Man 2 (April Fools)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (includes 'Welcome amiibo' revisit)
- Super Mario Land (April Fools '20)
- The fact that fans update these pages within minutes after he uploads his videos is amusing in itself.
- In some of his early Let's Plays, he had a tendency to say:Jesus flipping Christ almighty on a pogo stick!
- Whenever he makes up lyrics and/or sings along to the background music, due to being tone-deaf.
- Sometimes the text for details he forgot to mention is usually brought up with the sound for taking an action in Earthbound. Whenever it's a really bad mistake or him saying the wrong thing, text is brought up with the sound of Mario going 'D'oh!'.
- Chugga and ProtonJonsing 'A Whole New World' together during a speed-gamer marathon. Unsurprisingly, Chugga is tone deaf. (But Jon is actually pretty good.)
- They have also sang 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight?' (which Chugga totally forgets the words to), and less slashlythe original Poké-Rap and the Pokémon Johto Rap. And by himself Chugga has sung (or at least tried to sing) the Power Rangers theme song (he didn't know that there were any lyrics besides GO GO POWER RANGERS!). And also this thing.
- When he was in Canada with Jon, somebody recognized him just from hearing him say 'D'oh, you missed!' to Jon.
- Whenever he gives voices to characters, usually giving them strange accents that doesn't even match the respective characters. Old people are also funny.
- He always notices when his voice cracks, and makes fun of his own voice-cracking.
- In his four-year anniversary video, referring to the bonus episodes of his let's plays that he has been known to put off for long periods of time:Chugga: I've always been a horrible, horrible human being when it comes to updating my bonus features, 'cause usually during a game, I'm always super-dedicated..and then when it comes to the bonus features, I'm like 'I'll do 'em later, mommy..' (Beat) Apparently I havefour hundred and ten thousand mommies. (Beat) I'M SPECIAL!
- On Twitter, he mentioned how his friends made him a 'really girly cake' for his birthday, and how the symbol on it apparently suits him though he doesn't see why. This is said cake.
- Becomes Hilarious in Hindsight when he later becomes a brony.
- Chugga fools around on his iPad with Pokémon theme songs. Hilarityensues.
- After being stuck on hiatus due to illness issues, he announces his return in an update video..and graces us his enthusiasm with a single spoken line at the end: 'I'M REALLY FEELING IT!'
- This video on Lucahjin's Instagram has Chuggaa doing his 'best' Magikarp impression.
- Jon crashes a Pax East update video. Complete with the most unmanly scream from Chugga since catching Groudon.
- Jon returns to crash a Momocon update video, in which he takes over Emile's job of going over what he and the rest of The Runaway Guys are doing at Momocon. He then gets up to leave the room, leaving Emile, who is revealed to be gagged and presumably bound on the floor, to go who knows where. Even better, a prior tweet from Jon noted that he had become salty over Dokapon Kingdom, heavily implying that was the reason Emile was stuck that way.
- Chugga buys a series 4 pack of Animal Crossingamiibo cards and gets Croque. He posts a picture of Croque's card and laments that the world hates him.
- Chugga's reaction to finding out regular fanartists Ari Zonia and ACFan120 were an item managed to get a couple kicks out of a few people.
- Chugga's announcement for ConBravo, and how he doesn't sound like himself. If anything, he sounds like Snow White or Queen Delightful.
- Jon once said that watching Chugga play Mega Man X was an 'experience'. In 2008, we see him play Mega Man 9. He was right.
- Jon later clarified: Chugga couldn’t beat the highway level. Yes, the INTRO STAGE. Imagining that alone is hilarious.
- As usual, Chugga got his profile picture for his Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time playthrough from StephenGeorg. However, said profile picture is also animated, so the Time Hole spiral in the background actually spins.* The funny part is that, as you can see in the replies, Stephen himself didn't actually expect it to work.
- Chugga is known for being a huge fan of StreetPass Mii Plaza, and apparently on a trip to E3 one year, he and a few of his friends were looking to get the 'Get 10 Golden Pants Miis'. So for the rest of the event, every time they passed the Nintendo booth, they would take out their 3DS's, raise it over their heads, and proceed to chant 'GOLDEN PANTS! GOLDEN PANTS! GOLDEN PANTS!'. One of his friends even jokingly asked Eiji Aonuma if 'the Triforce is cut from a hole in the golden pants'. He said yes.
- Someone apparently uploaded one of Chugga's videos to Pornhub. When someone told him about it, this was his response.
- Chugga has apparently been confusing a character from My Hero Academia (it's Ochaco Uraraka, by the way) for May.
- In Creating a Let's Play, Stephen admits that he hasn't really played Pokémon games since the early days and is not up to date on new mechanics and Pokémon alike, so sometimes he has to either ask Emile or improvise while working on the visual design. A few minutes later, a background picture of Zorua and Zoroark labeled 'Molerat and Yappy Dog' comes up and sends them both into a laughing fit.
- After two hours of answering questions about everything from editing process to research, the video ends on the most important question of all: where the hell did he find that rainbow squid hat. (It Was a Gift.)
- The video announcing his Yoshi's Woolly World LP was titled 'Crafting a New Let's Play!', leading to a whole bunch of comments freaking out over the possibility of him playing Minecraft. The reaction becomes more Hilarious in Hindsight with the knowledge of the then-upcoming Yoshi installment being titled Yoshi'sCraftedWorld.
- On Twitter, Chugga posted that he had a dream about Wheel of Fortune where Pat Sajak talked to the other contestants and not him. That's not the funny part. The funny part comes in when Sajak replied with 'I was just about to block you'.
- On a GameXplain discussion about predictions for Gen 8 of Pokémon, Chugga revealed that he failed the fire trial in Alolafive times. To make this clear, that's the one where you play a really easy game of 'spot-the-difference'.
- On Twitter, Chugga posted a picture of a kitchen knife that got stuck in his floor when he dropped it. Other users had a lot of fun with editing the knife into other pictures as a replacement for swords, including one for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 that got this reply:
- For Mother's day, Chugga quizzed his mom on Super Smash Bros characters. Naturally, many of the answers were hilarious, such as Kirby being called 'diddly squat' and the MII fighters being called The Runaway Guys. He himself confuses Morton with Roy for a while, adding 'I suck' counter.
- There's also what he says about Daisy: 'It's probably best you don't know a lot about this character.'
- When Chugga's mom called him to let him know that the video hit one million views, she said this little gem:Mom: Yeah, I had to scroll way down past your.. what was it.. 'Chrono Tiger'?
- In general, every time Chugga says 'bitch' in any video he's in, he generally flubs it up. The resulting sound is hilarious, especially since Chugga can normally swear without issue.
- In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic of 2020, Chugga was getting sick with some kind of respiratory problem. Thinking it's COVID, he quarantines himself but only finds it's getting worse. He goes to the hospital, and turns out he doesn't have it. Rather it's an allergic reaction to the fragrance of a new soap he's using, and the emphasis on washing your hands has made him use it more and more. You can read the story here.
- During Chuggaa's announcement video for his Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Let's Play, a cutesy, stick-puppet style 'December 2019' hits the screen, only to be followed by 'January 2020' with a colored pencil drawing of.. a dumpster fire.
- Emile was playing SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated before it crashed with this as the result. Almost immediately, people referenced 'alone' from 'SB-129'—including SpongeBob's official Twitter account itself.
- On an EarthBound-centric podcast, Chugga told the story about his first girlfriend, back in high school. She was a huge EarthBound fan, but she wasn't the nicest person, and the relationship turned sour. Emile's best friend at the time decided to try to find out what was going on, and he found out the only reason she was dating Chugga was to impress another guy, a mutual friend of theirs. The punchline of all this is who this mutual friend is.Chuggaaconroy: You might have heard about this mutual friend of ours that she was trying to impress. He's a nice little fellow that goes by the name of Toby Fox.
- Chugga had just recently had a dream where a Link's Awakening-esque remake of Earthbound Beginnings had come out.. and in the exact same dream, he somehow ended up creating aBoku no Hero Academia OC.
- During Chugga's Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Let's Play, he posted a community update telling his viewers that his planned two-week Christmas break had ended up being delayed further because he had got an ear infection in his left ear. That on its own is not funny. What is funny is that he said he had gone to the Doctor's for an appointment, where he ended up waiting for his name to be called for two hours.. because he couldn't hear them calling his name the whole time.Chugga: I guess no one told the nurse I was there for hearing problems.
- A few hours before February 2021's Nintendo direct, Chugga mused on social media how funny it would be if Rex from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was confirmed for Smash after he ruled him out.. A few hours later, it was Pyra/Mythra, Rex's co-stars, that were confirmed. This also continues Chugga's astounding trend of his current LPs predicting major Nintendo announcements.
- Tying into that, there's a strange pattern between Chugga's sickness and big news for the Xenoblade franchise. During his Let’s Play of Xenoblade Chronicles he had to take a sick break due to an ear infection, and during that, Shulk was announced for Smash and the game was announced for the 3DS. During his Let’s Play of Chrono Trigger, he took a sick break and during it Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition was announced. Then, during his Let’s Play of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, he took ANOTHER sick break due to an ear infection, and shortly after he came back from it, Pyra and Mythra got announced for Smash Bros!