Intransitive/transitive (pass by someone/something) to go past Three buses passed by, but none of them was the right one. I was just passing by her house, so I thought I’d call in and see her. A car slowly passed by the front of the house. CAR PASS Universal FIT Piping Leather Car Seat Cover, for suvs,Van,Trucks,Airbag Compatible,Inside Zipper Design and Reserved Opening Holes (11PCS, Black and Red) 3.1 out of 5 stars 297. Black And Red $59.99 $ 59. FREE Shipping by Amazon. In stock on July 27, 2020. CAR PASS IS DECIDATED IN DESIGNING AND PRODUCING THE HIGH QUALITY CAR SEAT COVERS AND CAR ACCESSORIES. Have a question for CAR PASS?
All park entrances (except Hetch Hetchy) are open 24 hours per day. If the entrance station is unstaffed when you arrive, you can pay on the way out. Currently, we only accept credit cards.
Seven-day pass if entering via:from May 21 through September 30, this will be a three-day pass (but will be valid for the duration of an overnight reservation inside the park for the duration of that reservation, even if it's more than three days)
Non-commercial car, pickup truck, RV, or van with 15 or fewer passenger seats
$35 per vehicle (no per-person fee). You can pay in advance (preferred) or upon arrival (credit card only).
$30 per motorcycle (no per-person fee). You can pay in advance (preferred) or upon arrival (credit card only).
Foot, bicycle, horse, or non-commercial bus or van with more than 15 passenger seats
$20 per person aged 16 or older. You can pay in advance (preferred) or upon arrival (credit card only).
(Fee waivers may be available for curriculum-based educational trips.)
Commercial Tour Fees
Super Car Pass By Sound Effect
- Commercial sedan (up to six seats): $25 (plus $15 per person)
- Commercial van (7-15 seats, regardless of occupancy): $125
- Commercial mini bus (16-25 seats, regardless of occupancy): $200
- Commercial motor coach (26 or more seats, regardless of occupancy): $300
Additionally, a commercial use authorization is required for all commercial passenger transportation operators.
These passes admit the pass owner and any accompanying passengers in a private car.
Yosemite Pass: $70
Annual pass providing free entrance to Yosemite for 12 months from the date of purchase.
America the Beautiful—National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass: $80
Annual pass covering entrance and standard amenity fees for national parks and other federal fee areas, valid for 12 months from date of purchase. This replaces the National Parks Pass and Golden Eagle Pass.
Access Pass: Free
Lifetime admission and discount pass for US citizens or permanent residents with permanent disabilities. (You can alsoget this pass by mail for $10.)
Senior Pass: $80 (valid for life) or $20 (valid for 12 months from date of purchase)
Lifetime or annual admission and discount pass for US citizens or permanent residents who are age 62 or older.(You can also get this pass by mail for an additional $10.)
Every Kid Outdoors Annual Pass: Free
Car Pass Seat Covers
Annual Pass for US Military: Free
Annual pass covering entrance and standard amenity fees for all active US military personnel and their dependents, valid for 12 months from date of issuance. (For active duty US military personnel and dependents with proper identification (CAC Card or DD Form 1173).)
Free Access for US Military Veterans
Free entry is available to veterans who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces, including the National Guard and Reserves, and are able to present one of the following forms of identification when entering a national park:
Department of Defense Identification Card (CAC Card)
Veteran Health Identification Card (VHIC) Enable website compression.
Veteran ID Card
- Veterans designation on a state-issued U.S. driver’s license or identification card
Free Access for Gold Star Families
Forza Car Pass
Free entry is available to Gold Star Families, who are next of kin of a member of the U.S. Armed Forces who lost his or her life in a “qualifying situation,” such as a war, an international terrorist attack, or a military operation outside of the United States while serving with the U.S. Armed Forces.
Qualifying families can download a voucher to fill out before arriving at the park [300 kb PDF].
- $80 Lifetime Senior Pass
- $20 Annual Senior Pass
- Available for: U.S. citizens or permanent residents age 62 or over. Applicants must provide documentation of age and residency or citizenship.
- How to purchase:
- In person at a federal recreation site (see PDF list of federal recreation sites that issue passes)
- Online–buy the lifetime pass or the annual pass online now through the USGS store!
- Through the mail using this application form (PDF).
- NOTE: There is an additional cost of $10 for passes purchased online or by mail. See more information about changes to the Senior Pass.
- Additional information:
- The Senior Pass may provide a 50 percent discount on some amenity fees charged for facilities and services such as camping, swimming, boat launch, and specialized interpretive services.
- The Senior Pass generally does NOT cover or reduce special recreation permit fees or fees charged by concessioners.
- Golden Age Passports are no longer sold. However, these passes will continue to be honored according to the provisions of the pass.