Embed Calendly scheduling on your WordPress website in a cleaner and simpler way. Schedule meetings easily on your WordPress website through Calendly.
After much research, I stumbled across a forum thread, and was able to make the Calendly popuo script work with your Premium Image Button. First, the button needs a unique ID (Advanced CSS ID). I used “my-booking-button” (without quotes or #). Calendly and Wordpress Integration Add new content and manage documents in Wordpress. Streamline your scheduled events from Calendly to your favorite calendar app on autopilot. Do much more by connecting Calendly and Wordpress.
- Embed Calendly scheduling on your WordPress website in a cleaner and simpler way. Schedule meetings easily on your WordPress website through calendly. Supports inline, text popup and button popup embed. Customize embed form, link and button.
- Your Calendly and WordPress.com should work hand in hand. Build a new recipe connecting Calendly and WordPress.com, or use existing recipes developed by the Workato community.
- Calendly Embed Options for WordPress. Before proceeding to embed options, it is mandatory to determine which WordPress version you have. Start with logging in to your WordPress account, and navigate to the dash panel. Here you have to hover on W logo. In case a drop-down menu with options appears, you have WordPress.org.
Embed Calendly Wordpress
Calendly And Wordpress
- Supports inline, text popup and button popup embed.
- Customize embed form, link and button.
Embed scheduling form with default options using:
You can customize the booking form with the following shortcode options:
type– Embed form type. 1 – inline embed, 2 – popup button embed, 3 – popup text embed
url– Scheduling link
text– Button/Link text
button_color– Button color. Any hexadecimal color code is supported here
text_color– Text color
branding– true/false. Show or hide branding
hide_details– true/false. Hide or show details
style_class– CSS style name for customizing the embed form/button
Calendly Wordpress Plugin
How do I display scheduling form on my pages?
[calendly type=3 url=https://calendly.com/example/call] shortcode to any page you want to display the form on.
How do I style scheduling form?
style_class option when adding the shortcode. Example: [calendly type=1 url=https://calendly.com/example/call style_class=custom_form_style]
Contributors & Developers
“Embed Calendly Scheduling” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Hi. Great set of Elementor addons.
I was looking for a way to use an icon button that would open a Calendly calendar when clicked. This is their widget script:
<!– Calendly link widget begin –>
<link href=”https://assets.calendly.com/assets/external/widget.css” rel=”stylesheet”>
Schedule time with me
<!– Calendly link widget end –>
It seems like your Premium Button or Premium Image Button might be an option but I can’t figure out what to put in the Link and Onclick Event fields.
Any ideas? Thanks.